Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life Lately

Ok, I know....I'm falling behind on my blog posts but lots of things have been going on lately. I became a "Working Mommy" on June 20. I am now working for Steve Pierce State Farm selling insurance and I love it so far. My mom and Heather Davis, who keeps him in the church nursery, are keeping him Monday through Friday. I actually almost went to work for him a couple of years ago but was wanting to stay in the medical sales arena at the time. I have one of my licenses and I am still studying for another one so needless to say, things have been wild in the Pannell family with studying, working full time, and taking care of Bryce man.

Bryce's new milestones:

Bryce now has two teeth on the bottom. It is precious and he hasn't even been all that fussy to speak of. Also, he is sleeping through the night most nights which is very nice for mommy having to get up for work every day. And last but not least, he had his first taste of real food this week. Sweet potatoes is now on the menu and he loves every bite. Can't wait to see what his next favorite food will be. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he loves the green veggies as much as he loves the orange.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment