Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Day and Such

Bryce had a wonderful first Thanksgiving. We of course got up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade to start the day. He loved all of the big balloons and characters. We did lunch with Jon's family and then hosted my side of the family for dinner. Bryce had his first bite of mashed potatoes (loved them!), sweet corn and mom's sweet potato casserole. I think my dad even snuck him a bite of dressing. The day after, I was at Belk at 5:30 am. I know I'm crazy but I just had to get in on the Black Friday madness. Mom had come to keep Bryce for awhile while I shopped because Jon had to go to work. She called me shortly after I left for my second round of retail therapy and said she thought we should take Bryce in to see the doc. He had a little cough and was pretty restless. We did and sure enough, he had his first ear infection. Poor baby boy! He is so good. You would have never known he truly was feeling bad. He weighed 17 lb. and 14 oz. Edging up to the 10th percentile for weight. Go Bryce and Go Similac Advance. I was very blessed to breastfeed him for 9 1/2 months but I am sure enjoying the formula too. Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. We sure have so very much to be thankful for this year!! Bryce also put his very first ornament on the tree...Mickey Mouse! This Christmas is shaping up to be a very Mickey Christmas! Can't wait.




Catherine (2nd cousin) and Bryce


Hanging Mickey on the tree



Bryce and KK








anaSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment