Thursday, January 30, 2014

Summer 2013

I am going to do an abbreviated version of several events that took place during our Summer since I'm so behind. We had several things happen seemingly all at the same time. I would not recommend it. I felt as though I was going crazy, not to mention the early pregnancy hormones working their magic. In June, we moved to a new home in Creekwood after a few months stay in a delightful (kidding!) rental home, I found out I was pregnant after a miscarriage in April, and I also decided to start staying home with Bryce. Yep, if you asked an expert if this was a smart idea to make all of those decisions at the same time, the answer would be a big fat "NO"! Atleast it serves as somewhat of an excuse why I'm so behind on my blogging. We did manage to have a fun day at the zoo in Nashville in late June during which Bryce got very sick with tonsillitis:( We also had a wonderful trip to Destin, FL in August, just the 3 of us that pretty much wrapped up our crazy summer. I was very sick the first trimester of my pregnancy so I tried to stay out of the heat as much as possible in between fun playdates with friends and family gatherings. Enjoy the pics!!




anaSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment