Monday, May 9, 2011

My first Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was amazing! I am blessed to be the mommy of the most precious miracle baby, William Bryce Pannell! I got up early and opened my Mother's Day cards before we left for church. Jon got me one from him and one from Bryce. So special:) Bryce is now 15 weeks and learning and doing new things every day. His latest milestone is focusing on things and putting everything in his mouth:) He absolutely loves books and Baby Einstein videos are a big hit with him too! He is also drooling and blowing bubbles alot so he may be getting ready to teethe very soon! He is holding his head up very well. Just an occasional flop back or forward but for the most part, he is doing it independently. We have also been sitting him up in his Bumbo seat! What an amazing blessing from God he is. We just love him so much and we are enjoying all of the new and exciting things that each day brings. Last but not least, he went to Sunday School for the first time on Mother's Day! This was not planned as I just walked him over there to rock him after he got a little rowdy in our class. I stayed with him (unbeknownst to him) and he did great! He loved the teachers singing to him. He sat by Harrison Mann and Italie McCreless. Everyone of them are so precious. I will post some pics soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment