Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome Summer!!!

That's right....Welcome Summer! I love it. We have had the best, most relaxing Memorial Day weekend ever. Of course, the best part was getting to spend lots of quality time with our little man. He is now sleeping on his side at night which is something he has just started in the past week. It is too cute. I feed and bathe him and daddy puts him to sleep. He is a pro at getting him to sleep and I actually think Bryce prefers his daddy to put him to bed:) Other cute things Bryce is doing these days is making sounds when he blows bubbles which sounds something like "a-brr"! It is the sweetest thing...and he loves to sit in his Bumbo seat. We have started sitting him at the dinner table with us while we eat and loves it. He is starting to notice the food on our plates more and more. I just tell him that mommy is eating right now, but he can have it later. :) I know some of you will have a duck when I say this but I was eating ice cream last night and I gave him a tiny drop. Ha..he seemed to like it but then again, what baby doesn't like a little sugar. Anyway, today (Bryce's very first memorial day), we put him in his kiddie pool for the first time. I put on his little bathing suit and sun hat and slathered him in sunscreen....then we heading out in our back yard for a little splishing and splashing with Daddy. He loved it. It took him a second to get used to the water but once he did..he seemed to enjoy it. Jon had put some squeaky toys in there as well and he played with them and of course, tried to eat them. After we got done with that, we all took a nap and headed for dinner at Big Momma and Poppa's house! It was a fantastic day. Boo for daddy having to go back to work tomorrow:( Thanks so much for reading...pics to come soon.

By the way, a big thank you to my grandfathers, my dad, and my brother for their service to our country! I love you and I am so proud of all of you!!


Bryce's First Pool


Bryce in his first pool


Enjoying the water


Cookout at Big Momma and Poppa's house


Worn out from his first Memorial Day

No comments:

Post a Comment